মঙ্গলবার, ১৬ অক্টোবর, ২০১২

Features from the Home Decor and Organizing Link Party

Thank you to everyone who linked to the Home Decor and Organizing Link Party this week. I love being able to look through all your projects and great ideas. I hope all of you that visited were able to get some great new ideas on projects of your own. Here are a few ideas I didn?t want you to miss.

Polka Dot Wall by Stardust Decor & Style

DIY Painted Curtains by Blissfully Ever After

Fall Twig Wreath by Design, Dining & Diapers
rectangular wreath, fall wreath, door decor, rustic wreath, burlap, inexpensive wreath, unconventional wreaths

Halloween Wall Art by Better Organized Living
Halloween wall art

Embellished Collage Frame by Jamie?s Stamping Cafe

Halloween Window Decals by Practically Functional
Halloween Decorations: DIY Vinyl Window Stickers!

Organized Built-Ins by Intentional Adventures

Storing Legos by A Typical English Home

Kitchen Cabinet Organization by Inspire to Organize

Easy Sew Tooth Brush Travel Bag by Frugal Family Times

I pin all of these projects on my Link Party Pinterest board. I?d love for you to follow me on Pinterest. Please only pin projects from the original source. The next Home Decor and Organizing Link Party will start Tuesday night. I hope you will be able to link up more of your great projects.

Just a few more things:
Paintings of the Savior Giveaway The giveaway ends today!
Stella & Dot Trunk Show Check out this great sale on beautiful jewelry!

I?ve been nominated as one of the Top 25 Home Management Moms of 2012. I would love for you to vote for me. You can vote every 24 hours until October 26th. Just click below to vote. Thank you in advance for voting and for visiting. It means so much to me.

Source: http://organizeyourstuffnow.com/wordpress/features-home-decor-organizing-link-party-19?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=features-home-decor-organizing-link-party-19

Hurricane prince harry hunger games Ronda Rousey Joey Kovar Expendables 2 Pussy Riot

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন